13. The respective indemnities, agreements, representations, warranties and other statements of the Parent, the Company and the several Underwriters, as set forth in this Agreement or made by or on behalf of them, respectively, pursuant to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect, regardless of any investigation (or any statement as to the results thereof) made by or on behalf of any Underwriter or any controlling person of any Underwriter, the Parent or the Company, or any officer or director or controlling person of the Parent or the Company and shall survive delivery of and payment for the Securities.
14. If for any reason, other than a default by the Underwriters in their obligation to purchase the Securities, any Securities are not delivered by or on behalf of the Company as provided herein, the Company will reimburse the Underwriters through the Representatives for all reasonable expenses approved in writing by the Representatives, including reasonable fees and disbursements of counsel, incurred by the Underwriters in making preparations for the purchase, sale and delivery of the Securities not so delivered, but the Parent and the Company shall then be under no further liability to the Underwriters except as provided in Sections 9 and 11 hereof.
15. In all dealings hereunder, the Representatives shall act on behalf of each of the Underwriters, and the parties hereto shall be entitled to act and rely upon any statement, request, notice or agreement on behalf of any Underwriter made or given by the Representatives jointly.
16. All statements, requests, notices and agreements hereunder shall be in writing, and if to the Underwriters shall be delivered or sent by mail or facsimile transmission to the Representatives in care of: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179, Attention: Investment Grade Syndicate Desk-3rd floor, Fax: (212) 834-6081; U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., 214 North Tryon Street, 26th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, Attention: Credit Fixed Income, Fax: (877)  ###-###-####; or Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, 550 South Tryon Street, 5th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, Attention: Transaction Management, Fax: (704) 410-0326; and if to the Parent or the Company shall be delivered or sent by mail to the address of the Company set forth in the Registration Statement or facsimile transmission to ###-###-####, Attention: Michael A. Sgro, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Any such statements, requests, notices or agreements shall take effect upon receipt thereof.
17. In accordance with the requirements of the USA Patriot Act (Title III of Pub. L. 107-56 (signed into law October 26, 2001)), the Underwriters are required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies their respective clients, including the Parent and the Company, which information may include the name and address of their respective clients, as well as other information that will allow the Underwriters to properly identify their respective clients.