8. No Rights of Stockholders. Neither the Optionee nor any personal representative (or beneficiary) shall be, or shall have any of the rights and privileges of, a stockholder of the Company with respect to any Shares of Common Stock purchasable or issuable upon the exercise of the Option, in whole or in part, prior to the date of exercise of the Option.
9. Acceleration of Exercisability of Option. This Option shall become immediately fully vested and exercisable in the event that, prior to the termination of the Option pursuant to Section 6 hereof, there is a Change in Control, as defined in Section 9(b) of the Plan, that occurs during the Optionees Continuous Service and such Change in Control was not approved by the Board of Directors of the Company.
10. No Right to Continuous Service. Neither the Option nor this Agreement shall confer upon the Optionee any right to Continuous Service with the Company.
11. Law Governing. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with and governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware.
12. Interpretation / Provisions of Plan Control / Entire Agreement. This Agreement is subject to all the terms, conditions, and provisions of the Plan, including, without limitation, the amendment provisions thereof, and to such rules, regulations, and interpretations relating to the Plan adopted by the Committee or the Board as may be in effect from time to time. If and to the extent that this Agreement conflicts or is inconsistent with the terms, conditions, and provisions of the Plan, the Plan shall control, and this Agreement shall be deemed to be modified accordingly. The Optionee accepts the Option subject to all the terms and provisions of the Plan and this Agreement. The Optionee hereby accepts as binding, conclusive, and final all decisions or interpretations of the Committee or the Board upon any questions arising under the Plan and this Agreement. Except as may be modified by any other agreement between the Company and the Optionee, whether executed before or after the Date of Grant, the Company and the Optionee acknowledge and agree that this Agreement and the Plan set forth the entire understanding between the Optionee and the Company regarding the Option granted hereby and supersede all prior oral and written agreements on that subject.
13. Notices. Any notice under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered personally or when deposited in the United States mail, registered, postage prepaid, and addressed, in the case of the Company, to the Companys President at American Outdoor Brands, Inc., 1800 North Route Z, Columbia, Missouri 65202, or if the Company should move its principal office, to such principal office, and, in the case of the Optionee, to the Optionees last permanent address as shown on the Companys records, subject to the right of either party to designate some other address at any time hereafter in a notice satisfying the requirements of this Section.