11. Persons Deemed Owners. The registered Holder of a Note will be treated as its owner for all purposes.
12. Amendment, Supplement and Waiver. The Indenture, the Notes and the Guarantee may be amended or supplemented as provided in the Indenture.
13. Defaults. In the case of an Event of Default arising from certain events of bankruptcy, insolvency or reorganization specified in the Indenture with respect to the Issuer, all the principal of, and accrued and unpaid interest, if any, on, all outstanding Notes will become due and payable immediately without further action or notice. If any other Event of Default occurs and is continuing with respect the Notes, the Trustee or the Holders of not less than 50% in principal amount of the then outstanding Notes may, and the Trustee at the request of such Holders shall, declare all unpaid principal of, and accrued but unpaid interest, if any, on all the Notes then outstanding to be due and payable immediately, by a notice in writing to the Issuer (and to the Trustee if given by the Holders of the Notes) and upon any such declaration, such principal, premium, if any, and interest shall become due and payable immediately. The Trustee may withhold from Holders of the Notes notice of any continuing Default or Event of Default (except a Default or Event of Default relating to the payment of principal or interest) if it determines that withholding notice is in their interest. The Holders of not less than a majority in aggregate principal amount of Notes outstanding by notice to the Trustee may on behalf of the Holders of all outstanding Notes waive any existing Default or Event of Default with respect to such Notes and its consequences under the Indenture except a continuing Default or Event of Default (1) in the payment of the principal of, premium, if any, or interest on any such Note (other than a default in payment that has become due solely because of an acceleration that has been rescinded), which may only be waived with the consent of each Holder of such Notes or (2) in respect of a covenant or provision which under the Indenture cannot be modified or amended without the consent of the Holder of each Note affected by such modification or amendment.
14. Trustee Dealings with the Issuer. The Trustee, in its individual or any other capacity, may make loans to, accept deposits from, and perform services for the Issuer or its Affiliates, and may otherwise deal with the Issuer or its Affiliates, as if it were not the Trustee.
15. No Recourse Against Others. No director, officer, employee, manager, incorporator, member, partner or stockholder or other owner of Capital Stock of the Issuer, the Guarantor or any Subsidiary, as such, will have any liability for any obligations of the Issuer or the Guarantor under the Notes, the Indenture or the Guarantee to which they are a party, or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of, such obligations or their creation. Each Holder of Notes by accepting a Note waives and releases all such liability. The waiver and release are part of the consideration for issuance of the Notes.
16. Authentication. This Note shall not be valid until authenticated by the manual signature of the Trustee or an authenticating agent.
17. CUSIP Numbers. Pursuant to a recommendation promulgated by the Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures, the Issuer has caused CUSIP numbers to be printed on the Notes and the Trustee may use CUSIP numbers in notices of redemption as a convenience to Holders. No representation is made as to the accuracy of such numbers either as printed on the Notes or as contained in any notice of redemption and reliance may be placed only on the other identification numbers placed thereon.