9. Exchange and Registry of Warrant. This Warrant is exchangeable, upon the surrender hereof by the Warrantholder to the Company, for a new warrant or warrants of like tenor and representing the right to purchase the same aggregate number of Warrant Shares. The Company shall maintain a registry showing the name and address of the Warrantholder as the registered holder of this Warrant. This Warrant may be surrendered for exchange or exercise in accordance with its terms, at the office of the Company, and the Company shall be entitled to rely in all respects, prior to written notice to the contrary, upon such registry.
10. Loss, Theft, Destruction or Mutilation of Warrant. Upon receipt by the Company of evidence reasonably satisfactory to it of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant, and in the case of any such loss, theft or destruction, upon receipt of a bond, indemnity or security reasonably satisfactory to the Company, or, in the case of any such mutilation, upon surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company shall make and deliver, in lieu of such lost, stolen, destroyed or mutilated Warrant, a new Warrant of like tenor and representing the right to purchase the same aggregate number of Warrant Shares as provided for in such lost, stolen, destroyed or mutilated Warrant.
11. Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, etc. If the last or appointed day for the taking of any action or the expiration of any right required or granted herein shall not be a Business Day, then such action may be taken or such right may be exercised on the next succeeding day that is a Business Day.
12. Information. With a view to making available to Warrantholders the benefits of certain rules and regulations of the SEC which may permit the sale of the Warrants and Warrant Shares to the public without registration, the Company agrees to use its reasonable best efforts to:
(A) make and keep adequate public information available, as those terms are understood and defined in Rule 144(c) or any similar or analogous rule promulgated under the Securities Act, at all times after the date hereof;
(B) (x) file with the SEC, in a timely manner, all reports and other documents required of the Company under the Securities Act and the Exchange Act, and (y) if at any time the Company is not required to file such reports, make available, upon the request of any Warrantholder, such information necessary to permit sales pursuant to Rule 144A (including the information required by Rule 144A(d)(4) under the Securities Act);
(C) furnish to any holder of Warrants or Warrant Shares forthwith upon request: a written statement by the Company as to its compliance with the reporting requirements of the Exchange Act and Rule 144(c)(1); a copy of the most recent annual or quarterly report of the Company; and such other reports and documents as the Warrantholder may reasonably request in availing itself of any rule or regulation of the SEC allowing it to sell any such securities to the public without registration; and
(D) take such further action as any Warrantholder may reasonably request, all to the extent required from time to time to enable such Warantholder to sell Warrants or Warrant Shares without registration under the Securities Act.
13. Adjustments and Other Rights. The Exercise Price and the number of Warrant Shares issuable upon exercise of the Warrant shall be subject to adjustment from time to time as follows; provided, that if more than one subsection of this Section 13 is applicable to a single event, the subsection shall be applied that produces the largest adjustment and no single event shall cause an adjustment under more than one subsection of this Section 13 so as to result in duplication: