29. INTENTIONALLY OMITTED.
30. DEFINED TERMS AND HEADINGS. The Article headings shown in this Lease are for convenience of reference and shall in no way define, increase, limit or describe the scope or intent of any provision of this Lease. Any indemnification of Landlord shall apply to and inure to the benefit of all the following Landlord Entities, being Landlord, Landlords investment manager, and the trustees, boards of directors, officers, general partners, beneficiaries, members, managers, stockholders, employees and agents of each of them. Any option granted to Landlord shall also include or be exercisable by Landlords trustee, beneficiary, agents and employees, as the case may be. In any case where this Lease is signed by more than one person, the obligations under this Lease shall be joint and several. The terms Tenant and Landlord or any pronoun used in place thereof shall indicate and include the masculine or feminine, the singular or plural number, individuals, firms or corporations, and their and each of their respective successors, executors, administrators and permitted assigns, according to the context hereof. The term rentable area shall mean the rentable area of the Premises or the Building as calculated by the Landlord on the basis of the plans and specifications of the Building including a proportionate share of any common areas. Subject to Tenants right to remeasure the Premises pursuant to Section 2.4 above, Tenant hereby accepts and agrees to be bound by the figures for the rentable square footage of the Premises and Tenants Proportionate Share shown on the Reference Pages; however, Landlord may adjust Tenants Proportionate Share if there is addition or subtraction to the Building or any business park or complex of which the Building is a part, remeasurement or other circumstance reasonably justifying adjustment. The term Building refers to the structure in which the Premises are located and the common areas (parking lots, sidewalks, landscaping, etc.) appurtenant thereto. If the Building is part of a larger complex of structures, the term Building may include the entire complex, where appropriate (such as shared Expenses or Taxes) and subject to Landlords reasonable discretion.
31. TENANTS AUTHORITY. If Tenant signs as a corporation, partnership, trust or other legal entity, Tenant represents and warrants that Tenant has been and is qualified to do business in the state in which the Building is located, that the entity has foil right and authority to enter into this Lease, and that all persons signing on behalf of the entity were authorized to do so by appropriate actions. At Landlords request, Tenant agrees to deliver to Landlord, a corporate resolution reasonably acceptable to Landlord evidencing the due authorization of Tenant to enter into this Lease.
Tenant hereby represents and warrants that neither Tenant, nor any persons or entities holding any legal or beneficial interest whatsoever in Tenant, are (i) the target of any sanctions program that is established by Executive Order of the President or published by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury (OFAC); (ii) designated by the President or OFAC pursuant to the Trading with the Enemy Act, 50 U.S.C. App. § 5, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, 50 U.S.C. §§ 1701-06, the Patriot Act, Public Law 107-56, Executive Order 13224 (September 23, 2001) or any Executive Order of the President issued pursuant to such statutes; or (iii) named on the following list that is published by OFAC: List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons. If the foregoing representation is untrue at any time during the Term, an Event of Default will be deemed to have occurred, without the necessity of notice to Tenant.
32. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND CREDIT REPORTS. At Landlords request, Tenant shall deliver to Landlord a copy, certified by an officer of Tenant as being a true and correct copy, of Tenants most recent audited financial statement, or, if unaudited, certified by Tenants chief financial officer as being true, complete and correct in all material respects. Tenant hereby authorizes Landlord to obtain one or more credit reports on Tenant at any time, and shall execute such further authorizations as Landlord may reasonably require in order to obtain a credit report Any such information shall be held strictly confidential by Landlord.
33. COMMISSIONS. Each of the parties represents and warrants to the other that it has not dealt with any broker or finder in connection with this Lease, except as described on the Reference Pages. Landlord shall pay al! commissions owing to such brokers pursuant to a separate agreement.
34. TIME AND APPLICABLE LAW. Time is of the essence of this Lease and all of its provisions. This Lease shall in all respects be governed by the laws of die state in which the Building is located.
35. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. Subject to the provisions of Article 9, the terms, covenants and conditions contained in this Lease shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the heirs, successors, executors, administrators and assigns of the parties to this Lease.
36. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Lease, together with its exhibits, contains all agreements of the parties to this Lease and supersedes any previous negotiations. There have been no representations made by the Landlord or any of its representatives or understandings made between the parties other than those set forth in this Lease and its exhibits. This Lease may not be modified except by a written instrument duly executed by the parties to this Lease.