required to repay any such excess amount to the Company. Without limiting the foregoing, all Options shall be subject to reduction, cancellation, forfeiture, offset or recoupment to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law. Detrimental Activity means any of the following: (i) unauthorized disclosure of any confidential or proprietary information of any member of the Company Group; (ii) any activity that would be grounds to terminate the Participants employment or service with the Service Recipient for Cause; (iii) a breach by the Participant of any restrictive covenant by which such Participant is bound, including, without limitation, any covenant not to compete or not to hire or solicit, in any agreement with any member of the Company Group; or (iv) fraud, gross negligence or conduct contributing to any financial restatements or irregularities, as determined by the Committee in its sole discretion.
16. Governing Law; Venue. This Option Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Option Agreement, the Grant Notice or the Plan to the contrary, if any suit or claim is instituted by the Participant or the Company relating to this Option Agreement, the Grant Notice or the Plan, the Participant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the courts of Houston, Texas.
17. Award Subject to Plan. The Options granted hereunder, and the shares of Common Stock issued to the Participant upon exercise of the Options, are subject to the Plan and the terms of the Plan are hereby incorporated into this Option Agreement. By accepting the Options, the Participant acknowledges that the Participant has received and read the Plan and agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth in the Plan, this Option Agreement, and the Companys policies, as in effect from time to time, relating to the Plan. In the event of a conflict between any term or provision contained herein and a term or provision of the Plan, the applicable terms and provisions of the Plan will govern and prevail. The provisions of this Option Agreement shall survive the termination of this Award to the extent consistent with, or necessary to carry out, the purposes thereof.
18. Imposition of Other Requirements. The Company reserves the right to impose other requirements on the Participants participation in the Plan, on the Options and on any shares of Common Stock acquired under the Plan, to the extent the Company determines it is necessary or advisable for legal or administrative reasons, and to require the Participant to sign any additional agreements or undertakings that may be necessary to accomplish the foregoing.
19. Transmission Acknowledgement. To the extent necessary, the Participant authorizes, agrees and unambiguously consents to the transmission by the Company or any other member of the Company Group of any of the Participants personal data related to the Award for legitimate business purposes (including, without limitation, the administration of the Plan). The Participant confirms and acknowledges that the Participant gives this authorization and consent freely.
20. Electronic Delivery and Acceptance. The Company may, in its sole discretion, decide to deliver any documents related to current or future participation in the Plan by electronic means. The Participant hereby consents to receive such documents by electronic delivery and agrees to participate in the Plan through an on-line or electronic system established and maintained by the Company or a third party designated by the Company. In the event that any information regarding the Options provided to the Participant through the third-party stock plan administrators web portal or otherwise conflicts with any of the terms and conditions of this Option Agreement or the Plan (collectively, the Option Governing Documents), the Option Governing Documents shall control.